Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Periyar Dasan's wife to embrace Islam!

Prof Abdullah(third from left) with the Makkal Urimai team.

Professor Periyar Dasan, now Professor Abdullah Sahib's wife has expressed her willingness to embrace Islam. 
Prof  Abdullah disclosed this in an interview. He is in Riyadh or somewhere in the Gulf now. 

He said,''As I wanted to embrace Islam in the holy land, I came here. My greatest desire was to visit Makkah and Madinah. I planned accordingly. This time I came here on my own expense. After embracing Islam I contacted my wife who is in Chennai. She was shocked. I told to her : 'There is no need for you to embrace Islam. I embraced Islam as I liked it. But, my only wish is that I want you to be my companion in the Day of Judgment கியாமத் நாள். (He uses the word கியாமத் நாள்.) Please ponder over it' She called me after ten minutes and said she would take a decision after consulting with my son"  Alhumdulillah!
Professor Abdullah's wife is also a professor in psychology.

Read : Periyar Dasan turns Abdullah! Indian Express's report by M Rafi Ahmed
Read : Seshachalam to Periyar Dasan to Abdullah!   A fascinating story of the transformation of a slave of Periyar to slave of Allah!
Read : Periyar Dasan, Moosa Kaka and Maryam Jameelah!

4 comments:

ahmed said...

allah says in holy quran that muslims will not behave as muslim and i will turn you by showing a kafir as muslim
ya allah

TSKumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ahmed said...

mashallah let allah ohters oppourtunity to become muslims
all praise to allah
la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasullulah

Unknown said...

Ameen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...