Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Give me my world back


Nowadays old memories haunt me more than dreams of future. Old is always Gold. I miss Moulana M. A. Jameel Ahmed Sahib most. I miss my college buddies. I miss my SIO days.

Those pleasing evenings when we used to assemble in libraries and drawing rooms, those passionate discussions, those dreamy talks of Hukumat-e-Ilahi, those enchanting words of Iqamat-e-deen, shahadat-e-huq and ummatan wasatan. I miss them.

Those endless cups of tea and tireless discussions on the state of Muslim Ummah.. I miss them.
Nowadays I find myself immersed in my work. My world has shrinked to world of books and words.
I need that passion back. I need that dream back. I yearn for that innocence. I crave for that fascination. Give me my world back.
Azm-e-Muhkam ataa kar khudaaya
Howslon ku nayee zindgi de

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...